Thursday, October 1, 2009

Retiring this blog

Given the fact that my good friend Clyde moved in with me last week, I will be retiring this blog. That should teach me to name my blog after my living situation...maybe I'll keep the tradition going and start "A Housemate Named Clyde", but I don't think so.

See, I met Clyde last week on a street corner, and he was holding a sign mentioning something about being homeless, so I asked him to move in with me. He doesn't talk much, other than mumbling to himself ALL THE TIME, but I've gotten used to it. Other than the fact that he "borrowed" my TV and brought it to his mom's house so he could watch it in peace, he's been a good guy. I think I'll lend him my car tomorrow on a whim. I feel good about the possibility of getting my TV back sometime soon, so I'll trust him with the car too.

He's also been eating lots of Taco Bell...

No comments:

Post a Comment